Community Networks of Specialized Care
We gratefully acknowledge our sponsors:
Central West Specialized Developmental Services
Surrey Place Centre
- Health Care Access Research and Developmental Disabilities (H‐CARDD)
Join the H‐CARDD team for a special breakfast event on Thur Nov 30th – details coming soon!
- Brock University – Applied Disability Studies
- Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF)
- Developmental Services Ontario (DSO)
- Elections Canada
- Health Care Access Research and Developmental Disabilities (H-CARDD)
- Login Canada
- MedProDirect Inc.
- Ombudsman Ontario
- York Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) Partnership
Benefits to partnering with the Health and Wellbeing in Developmental Disabilities conference include the opportunity to:
- Access over 200 health care professionals, physicians, educators, students, researchers, developmental service caregivers, social workers, and community partners from across Canada.
- Educate and Inform individuals in health care and developmental services.
- Improve the health and wellbeing of people with developmental disabilities
- Central West Specialized Developmental Services
- Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
- Community Living Huronia
- Community Networks of Specialized Care, Central Region
- Geneva Centre for Autism
- Griffin Centre
- Surrey Place Centre
- York Support Services Network