We gratefully acknowledge our sponsors:
Central West Network of Specialized Care
Surrey Place Centre
Benefits to partnering with the Health and Wellbeing in Developmental Disabilities conference include the opportunity to:
- Access over 200 health care professionals, physicians, educators, students, researchers, developmental service caregivers, social workers, and community partners from across Canada.
- Educate and Inform individuals in health care and developmental services.
- Improve the health and wellbeing of people with developmental disabilities
- Central West Specialized Developmental Services
- Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
- Community Living Huronia
- Community Networks of Specialized Care, Central Region
- Geneva Centre for Autism
- Griffin Centre
- Surrey Place Centre
- York Support Services Network