The Conference Program Committee invites abstract submissions for:
- Workshops – 60-minute interactive workshops will take place during virtual concurrent sessions and will be recorded; conference participants have the option to join workshops sessions live virtually or watch the recording later on
- Posters – posters will be presented in a virtual poster hall, with the optional of including a short video; participants can view these any time, or at assigned poster viewing times where we encourage presenters to be present to answer text or video chats
- Call for abstracts closes: 11:59pm EST Friday, October 13th, 2023
- Notification of acceptance: by Friday, November 3rd, 2023
- Presenter confirmation of acceptance: by Friday, November 10th, 2023
The full details of what is required for both poster and workshop submissions can be viewed in the Call for Abstracts Details document. In brief, you will be asked to provide information relating to the: title, presenters/authors, fit with conference outcomes and target audiences, a brief abstract, information about involvement of people with lived experience, and other details. Workshop submissions will also be asked to provide a main learning outcome, brief agenda, and information about audience engagement. The file also contains information about how submissions will be evaluated and presenter responsibilities.