The Conference Program Committee invites abstract submissions for 60-minute interactive workshops and for poster presentations. We encourage submissions from clinicians, direct support professionals, health care providers / organizations and from students who are doing new and innovative work.
Timelines & Links
- Call for abstracts closes : 11:59pm EST Friday, October 14th, 2022
- Notification of acceptance for poster or workshop: no later than end of day Friday, October 28th, 2022
- Presenter confirmation of acceptance: no later than end of day Friday, November, 4th, 2022
The full details of what is required for both poster and workshop submissions can be viewed in the Call for Abstracts Overview Word document. In brief, you will be asked to provide information relating to the: title; presenters/authors; fit with conference outcomes, target audiences, and topic streams; a brief abstract; and some additional details. Workshop submissions will also be asked to provide a main learning outcome, brief agenda, and information about audience engagement. The file also contains information about how submissions will be evaulated and presenter responsibilities.
Details about the conference learning outcomes and target audience can be found on the conference home page; the conference topic streams for 2022 include:
- Healthy Body (e.g., medical care, nutrition, physical health);
- Healthy Mind (e.g., mental health, mindfulness, psychology);
- Healthy Living (e.g., employment, relationships, spirituality); and/or
- Healthy Systems (e.g., administration, advocacy, policy).