Skip to content
Download Topic Flyer
- Common Thread Initiative: Strengthening the Community of Support for Persons with Challenging Behaviours
- Health Care Needs Inspiring Teachers: Introducing the Curriculum of Caring!
- Learn by Doing: How to Use the NEW “Toolkit for Planning Education Events”
- Safe Swallowing Management for Front Line Support Staff: An innovative model of education and training
- Staff Training for Real Life: Program Evaluation of the Cross Continuum Behaviour Management Strategy
- Toronto Controlled Acts Pilot – Responding to Clients’, Caregivers’, Organizational and Cross- sectorial Needs
- A Curriculum of Caring for People with Developmental Disabilities: Pilot Research Study Supported by the AMS Phoenix Project and McMaster University
- Are Ontario Health Care Professionals Aware of Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder? A Secondary Data Analysis of the Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Survey for Health Professionals
- Assessing awareness of resources for treating patients with developmental disabilities in graduating medical students at the University of Toronto, and evaluating student confidence in assessing and treating this patient population.
- Development and Pilot Testing of a Healthy Eating Video-Supported Program for Adults with Developmental Disabilities
- Internet safety issues for adolescents and adults with a developmental disability